Sunday, January 30, 2011

First Twitter...now Facebook!

Hello readers!

It is a Sunday evening and I ain't doing much. Sitting on my couch I started fiddling with a Facebook Between the Seats account. As of this moment, there is virtually nothing on the page and, if I may be blunt, I am unsure about what to put there. I think having a Facebook page is a neat idea, but this blog is rather small (but the love of our readers makes it feel large and grand!) and hosting a Facebook page may or may not change things.

I'm open to suggestions as to what I could to spruce up the page. Of course, if any of you beautiful people have Facebook accounts, be they for your blogs or for yourselves, and want me to 'friend' you (are we really using that as a verb nowadays?), just ask. Or friend me. Or whatever the heck it is one is supposed to do at Facebook.

Between the Seats at Facebook.

No comments: